Glory to God in the highest and peace on earth good will toward men.
Young’s Literal Translation – Says Good will toward the people around us.
- Eph. 2:13-16, Matt. 5:9, Romans 12:17-21, Heb. 12:14 all talk about God wanting peace between all men and Christians pursuing peaceful relationships.
New Kings James Translation – says God’s will towards us is good.
- Psalm 145:8-9 -Good will is God’s character,
- Matt 5:43-48 – God gives good things to all because of his love,
- Luke 6:35 – God is kind to ungrateful and evil men. God wants what is good for all men. God wants evil to turn to good.
- 1 Tim. 2:3-6, Titus 2:11 – God gave himself a ransom for all – He wants all to turn from evil to good.
New American Standard – Says there is good will for those who choose to receive his blessings
- Romans 8:28 -Those who love God -we decide to love God.
- Eph. 1:3-14 – Spiritual Blessings in Christ -chosen, adopted, grace bestowed, redemption and forgiveness, mystery of God revealed, eternal inheritance, and sealed with the Holy Spirit
- Eph. 5:6-10 – Try to learn what is pleasing to the Lord
- Rev. 3:20 – Invite Jesus in to your life. Experience the blessing’s of God.
—Robert Lee, 12-23-07, p.m.