Accidents happen in this life. When someone close to you is in an accident it has an affect on a wide circle of people. Unexpected events make us think.
The Power of God
- Exodus 9: 18-35 – This hail and thunder are violent. This storm is so that the people would know the earth is the Lord’s.
- Matt. 5:43-48 -God does good to the whole earth. Everyone no matter where they are spiritually enjoys the blessings of the earth.
- Matt. 6:25-34 -God provides food for all the birds. God makes the flowers beautiful.
- 1 Tim. 6:13-16 -God is sovereign – He is able to have power and control over all things.
Since God is in control, does God make every detail of our lives happen? Should we blame God when things go wrong? We are limited as human beings. Often we don’t have control of the things that happen.
God Desires Relationship
- Deut 10:12-22 – God wants the love of his people. He wants our obedience.
- Psalm 103:13-19 -The Lord has compassion on us.
- 1 John 3:1 – God calls us his children.
- 2 Cor. 6:16-18 -God wants us to respond to his love.
Where are you with God?
- Romans 8:28 – All things work together for good to those who love God.
- 1 Sam. 2:6-10 – Hannah praises God and says that there are those who will believe despite the bad things that happen in life.
Where are without a faith in God? God is good and he loves you.
–Robert Lee, 7-12-09, a.m.