When a baby is born it is normally a happy event. Contrast that with the events of Jesus’ birth. Jesus was born of a virgin, far away from home.
Jesus is Savior
Mary was concerned, God named the child Jesus – Savior.
- Luke 1:76-79, 7:47-50, Isaiah 45:21-23, Daniel 9:24, Psalm 98:1-6, Matt. 1:21 -Jesus came to save us from our sins. We think of people who save others from physical dangers as heroes. Jesus saves us from spiritual dangers and death. Do we live like we are saved from Spiritual death?
Jesus Christ is God in the Flesh
- Psalm 45:1-9, Isaiah 7:14, Matt. 1:22-23, John 1:1, 14,18,5:18, 6:46, 56, 10:30-33, 37-38, 12:45, 14:7-23 , 17:3, 5, 20-21, 20-28, Heb. 1:1-13, Rev. 3:20-21-God is with us today. If we know Jesus we know God. God, Jesus and the Spirit live within the believer. God wants to know you. Through Jesus that relationship is possible.
Is Jesus the fulfillment of God’s prophecies?
Jesus is Christ the King
- Daniel 7:13-14, Psalm 2:6-12, Matt. 28:18, Luke 1:67-75, 10:22, 1 Cor. 15:23-28, Rev.. 3:7, 17:14, 19:11-19 -All things are in subjection under Christ’s feet. All will be under Jesus’ rule.
Jesus is qualified to rule
- He is alive
- His laws are fair and good
- He meets people’s deepest needs
- He protects his people
–Robert Lee, 12-20-09, a.m.