We are beginning a new theme – Sharing God. Will we have amazing encounters with God, like Moses had with God and the burning bush?
- Exodus 33:13 -Moses encountered God and wanted to know God’s ways and his commandments. Moses had a relationship with God.
- John 17:3 -This is eternal life that we know God.
- 2 Peter 1:2 -Grace and peace are multiplied with the knowledge of God.
- 1 John 4:7-10 -Love is from God and those that love know God.
When you go and experience something you learn so much more than if you just read about it or see pictures. When you get close to something or someone you find out so much more.
- What we will experience with God in 2010?
- 1 Chronicles 28:9 -If you seek God, he will be found by you.
- Psalm 19:9-10 -Seek God with all your heart.
- Matt. 7:7-8 -Ask God and Seek Him.
- Heb. 11:6 -Come to God and Believe who he is.
How much trouble would you go to looking for lost money? We put value on things we believe are worth it. Our intensity in seeking is directly related to how much we value him.
Being Transformed by God
- 2 Cor. 3:14-18 – When we turn to God we are changed
- Rom. 12:2, Eph. 2:10 -God changes us to be like Jesus
Our goal is to move closer to what God wants us to be. God will help us grow.
God is seeking us and we must seek him. We will know him better and develop a close relationship with him.
What can you do to know God better in 2010?
–Robert Lee, 1-3-10, a.m.